Medical Definition of esophagogastric
: of, relating to, involving, or affecting the esophagus and the stomach the restoration of continuity by esophagogastric anastomosis — Journal of the American Medical Association esophagogastric ulcers
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game