Medical Definition of eriodictyol
: a colorless crystalline compound C15H12O6 derived from flavanone and found especially in the leaves of some resinous shrubs of the genus Eriodictyon
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game