Medical Definition of dyslexic
(Entry 1 of 2)
: affected with dyslexia As many as 10 percent of school-age children may be dyslexic—but the condition often goes undiagnosed. — Newsweek, 11 Aug. 1986 Up to half the children of dyslexic parents have dyslexia, and half the siblings of dyslexic children are affected.— Eve Thorsen, The Burlington (Vermont) Free Press, 28 June 2003
Medical Definition of dyslexic (Entry 2 of 2)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?