Medical Definition of denitrogenate
: to reduce the stored nitrogen in the body of by forced breathing of pure oxygen for a period of time especially as a measure designed to prevent development of decompression sickness
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game