Medical Definition of chorioangioma
: a benign vascular tumor of the chorion Chorioangiomas occur in up to 1 percent of pregnancies, but those associated with nonimmune fetal hydrops are usually more than 5 cm in diameter and should have been visible on prenatal ultrasonograms or in the placenta at delivery.— Linda J. Heffner et al., The New England Journal of Medicine, 24 July 1997
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?