centradadverb or adjective
Medical Definition of centrad
(Entry 1 of 2)
Medical Definition of centrad (Entry 2 of 2)
: a unit of angular measure equal to ¹/₁₀₀ of a radian or about 0.57 degrees
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?