Medical Definition of bronchioloalveolar
: affecting the bronchioles and alveoli of the lungs : bronchoalveolar Following intake of arsenic … a hepatic angiosarcoma and a bronchioloalveolar carcinoma appeared simultaneously after a prolonged latent period.— Michael L. Kasper et al., The Journal of the American Medical Association, 28 Dec. 1984
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary in April 2019
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 4/19/19
- Aww it's So 'Adorkable'
- 'MacGyver': The Verb
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game