Medical Definition of brimonidine
: an alpha-blocker C11H10BrN5·C4H6O6 used in a topical ophthalmic solution to reduce intraocular pressure (as in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma) or in a topical gel applied to the skin to reduce redness associated with rosacea
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game