Medical Definition of bizygomatic
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of or relating to the two cheekbones specifically : relating to a measure of facial width taken between the most lateral points on the external surfaces of the zygomatic arches
Medical Definition of bizygomatic (Entry 2 of 2)
: the bizygomatic width of the face
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Looking at ‘Bothsidesing’
- On ‘Infringe,’ ‘Encroach,’ and ‘Impinge’
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/20/19
- A Note on the Nonbinary 'They'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?