Medical Definition of biotinylated
: combined with biotin The PCR reaction uses biotinylated primers to define a sequence of approximately 207 nucleotides within the cryptic plasmid.— Benjamin T. Davis et al., The New England Journal of Medicine, 19 Jan. 2006
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?