Medical Definition of biomagnetic
1 : of or relating to the generation of magnetic fields by biological tissues He has built what he says is the only laboratory in the world dedicated to finding biomagnetic materials in animal tissue.— Sandra Blakeslee, The New York Times, 12 May 1992
2 : of, relating to, or utilizing magnetic therapy biomagnetic bracelets
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?