Medical Definition of bevacizumab
Note: Bevacizumab acts by binding to and inhibiting the activity of vascular endothelial growth factor, a protein that promotes the growth of new blood vessels which supply a spreading tumor. It is marketed under the trademark Avastin.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game