Medical Definition of benzpyrinium bromide
: a cholinergic drug C15H17BrN2O2 that has actions and uses similar to those of neostigmine and has been used especially to relieve postoperative urinary retention
— called also benzpyrinium
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game