Medical Definition of avian tuberculosis
: tuberculosis of birds usually caused by a bacterium of the genus Mycobacterium (M. avium) also : infection of mammals (as swine) by the same bacterium
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game