Medical Definition of atomoxetine
: a drug that is an SNRI taken orally in the form of its hydrochloride C17H21NO·HCl in the treatment of attention deficit disorder Atomoxetine may be particularly useful when anxiety, mood, or tics occur with ADHD.— Timothy E. Wilens et al., The Journal of the American Medical Association, 4 Aug. 2002
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game