Medical Definition of arrhythmogenic
: producing or tending to produce cardiac arrhythmia Digoxin should be used with caution, since it is potentially arrhythmogenic, particularly in patients with amyloidosis.— Sudhir S. Kushwaha et al., The New England Journal of Medicine, 23 Jan. 1997
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?