Medical Definition of antitrypanosomal
: trypanocidal The threat of catastrophic shortages of antitrypanosomal drugs comes at a time when efforts to control sleeping sickness are failing all over Africa.— Pamela Nagami, Bitten: True Medical Stories of Bites and Stings, 2005
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game