Medical Definition of anti-vertigo
: used to prevent or relieve the symptoms of vertigo Anti-vertigo drugs, such as meclizine, help control symptoms while the body heals itself. — Peter H. Gott, The Monterey County Herald (California), 29 Nov. 2005
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game