Medical Definition of anti-HPV
: acting against or preventing infection with human papillomavirus an anti-HPV vaccine Screening should continue in all vaccinated women, given the cumulative lifetime risk of exposure to other oncogenic HPV types and the unknown duration of anti-HPV immunity.— George F. Sawaya and Karen Smith-McCune, The New England Journal of Medicine, 10 May 2007
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game