anterior inferior cerebellar arterynoun
Medical Definition of anterior inferior cerebellar artery
: an artery that arises from the basilar artery either alone or by a common trunk with the internal auditory artery, divides into branches distributed to the anterior parts of the inferior surface of the cerebellum, and gives off a branch that anastomoses with the posterior inferior cerebellar artery
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?