Medical Definition of alloreactive
: reacting in response to a transplanted allograft Renal-allograft rejection depends on the coordinated activation of alloreactive T cells and antigen-presenting cells …— Manikkam Suthanthiran and Terry B. Strom, The New England Journal of Medicine, 11 Aug. 1994
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game