Medical Definition of allergic granulomatosis
: churg-strauss syndrome Experts explain that the rare condition, called Churg-Strauss syndrome or allergic granulomatosis, can affect blood flow through small-to medium-sized arteries and veins.— Wendy Braun and Cory SerVaas, The Saturday Evening Post, January/February 2008
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game