Medical Definition of aerodigestive
: of, relating to, including, or affecting both the respiratory and digestive tracts … the health risks associated with chronic cannabis use may include chronic bronchitis, impaired lung function, and increased risks of cancers of the aerodigestive tract.— Michael T. Lynskey et al., The Journal of the American Medical Association, 22 Jan. 2003 aerodigestive cancer
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game