Medical Definition of acrodermatitis enteropathica
Note: The symptoms of acrodermatitis enteropathica can be controlled with lifelong oral zinc supplementation. Acrodermatitis enteropathica is inherited as a recessive autosomal trait requiring that both parents pass on a copy of the defective gene on a chromosome other than a sex chromosome.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game