Medical Definition of acrocephalosyndactyly
Note: Acrocephalosyndactyly is also typically marked by the presence of webbed or fused fingers and toes and broad thumbs and big toes. This disorder typically arises as a spontaneous mutation in which the defective gene is not present in either parent.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game