Medical Definition of acephalgic
of a migraine
: characterized by visual disturbances (as flashing or flickering lights) without an accompanying headache Approximately 20% of migraineurs may experience acephalgic attacks of migraine at one time or another.— Donald M. Pedersen — see also acephalgic migraine
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?