Russian spring-summer encephalitisnoun
Medical Definition of Russian spring-summer encephalitis
: a tick-borne encephalitis of Europe and Asia caused by a strain (Far Eastern subtype) of the tick-borne encephalitis virus and transmitted by ticks of the genus Ixodes
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game