variants: or Mullerian duct also müllerian duct or mullerian duct
Medical Definition of Müllerian duct
: either of a pair of embryonic ducts parallel to the Wolffian ducts and giving rise in the female to the fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, and upper portion of the vagina
— called also paramesonephric duct
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game