Medical Definition of H5N1
Note: The subtype H5N1 is distinguished by a mutation of hemagglutinin (H5) that affects the ability of the virus to infect cells, and a mutation of a neuraminidase (N1) that enables the release of the replicated virus from cells.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game