zone of danger
Legal Definition of zone of danger
Note: Some jurisdictions require that a bystander who witnesses a direct injury to another can only recover for negligent infliction of emotional distress if he or she was also in the zone of danger—that is, in actual danger of physical injury.
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?