Legal Definition of wrongful pregnancy
— called also wrongful conception
Note: A majority of courts faced with the issue have disallowed damages for child-rearing expenses in wrongful pregnancy cases. It is more common to recover for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, or loss of consortium from pregnancy and childbirth.
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game