Legal Definition of wrongful pregnancy
— called also wrongful conception
Note: A majority of courts faced with the issue have disallowed damages for child-rearing expenses in wrongful pregnancy cases. It is more common to recover for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, or loss of consortium from pregnancy and childbirth.
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game