Legal Definition of stipulator
1 : one that stipulates
2 in the civil law of Louisiana : the promisee in a stipulation pour autrui who bargains for and receives the promise that benefits the third-party beneficiary
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game