stipulation pour autruinoun
Legal Definition of stipulation pour autrui
Note: A stipulation pour autrui gives the third-party beneficiary a cause of action against the promisor for specific performance. In order for a third party to be a third-party beneficiary of a stipulation pour autrui there usually has to be a legal or factual relationship between the stipulator and the beneficiary.
Keep scrolling for more
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game