special hazard rulenoun
Legal Definition of special hazard rule
Note: The special hazard rule applies when the place at which the injury occurred was along the only available route or when the employee would not have been there if not for the employment and usually the risks associated with the location are distinctive or greater than the risk common to the public.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game