special hazard rulenoun
Legal Definition of special hazard rule
Note: The special hazard rule applies when the place at which the injury occurred was along the only available route or when the employee would not have been there if not for the employment and usually the risks associated with the location are distinctive or greater than the risk common to the public.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game