in·con·ve·nient forum | \ ˌin-kən-ˈvē-nyənt-\
Legal Definition of inconvenient forum
: an inappropriate or oppressive forum (as one in a distant jurisdiction) for a legal action especially : one to which the doctrine of forum non conveniens is applicable
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game