concert of action
con·cert of action | \ ˈkän-sərt-\
Legal Definition of concert of action
2 : a rule in criminal law that holds an aider and abettor liable for commission of a criminal act by the principal
Note: Concert of action does not apply where the crime requires more than one person for its commission.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game