Legal Definition of commercially reasonable
: fair, done in good faith, and corresponding to commonly accepted commercial practices after default a secured party may sell…the collateral in its present condition or following any commercially reasonable preparation — Uniform Commercial Code
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game