State Justice InstituteAgency
Legal Definition of State Justice Institute
independent agency established to further the development and improvement of judicial administration in the state courts of the United States. To achieve its objectives the Institute provides funds through grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts to state courts and organizations and serves as a national information clearinghouse.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game