General Services Administration(GSA)Agency
Legal Definition of General Services Administration
independent agency charged with the management of government property and records. The GSA, often in conjunction with private contractors and subcontractors, constructs and operates government buildings, procures and distributes supplies, operates transportation and communications equipment and services, manages automatic data processing systems, and oversees government document and information security programs.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game