za·pu·pe | \ zəˈpü(ˌ)pē, pə- \
Definition of zapupe
1 : any of various Mexican agaves (as Agave zapupe and A. deweyana) that yield fiber somewhat similar to henequen
2 : the fiber of a zapupe
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game