variants: or yous \ (¦)yüz , yəz , ₋yəs , (¦)yüs \
Definition of youse
: you —usually used in addressing two or more persons or sometimes one person as representing also another or others the two of youse— J. M. Syngethe rest of youse— J. A. Hetherington
Keep scrolling for more
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game