when it comes toidiom
Definition of when it comes to
—used to identify the specific topic that is being talked about When it comes to playing chess, he's the best I know.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- The Exceptions Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game