Definition of well-day
: a day characterized by one's freedom from sickness the victim of a slight, ramshackly physique … never knowing a well-day— V. L. Parrington specifically : one free from attacks of a recurrent disorder repeated cold and hot fits … with one or more well-days between them — Michael Underwood
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?