unsighted; unsighting; unsights
Definition of unsight
(Entry 1 of 2)
: to prevent from seeing
Definition of unsight (Entry 2 of 2)
: not sighted or examined
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game