un·shot | \ "+ \
Definition of unshot
1 : not shot an unshot gun an unshot arrow
2 : not hit by a shot
3 : not mingled or variegated : not interwoven methods of beef preparation … not unshot with cunning and imagination— C. H. Baker
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game