un·oriented | \ "+\
Definition of unoriented
: not oriented: such as
a : not having a position, direction, and bearing definitely ascertained
b : of, relating to, or being a texture in igneous rock in which the individual crystals lie crisscross in orientation
c : lacking a set goal, purpose, or direction engaged in unoriented study
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game