Definition of unconfused
: not confused In days past it was often assumed that such fraud was mainly perpetrated upon the confused and the elderly. But that's no longer the case. Many young and unconfused people have been fooled. — Ottawa West News And here … we can draw another clear and unconfused message from history: Whenever full-scale war comes, it is always worse than the previous one.— Rex Murphy
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game