Definition of ultralow
: extremely or extraordinarily low ultralow interest rates vehicles with ultralow emissions Communicating with subs thousands of miles away, under thousands of feet of ocean, requires ultralow frequencies.— Noah Shachtman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?