Definition of ultralight
(Entry 1 of 2)
: extremely light in mass or weight an ultralight alloy an ultralight pullover
Definition of ultralight (Entry 2 of 2)
: a very light recreational aircraft typically for one person that is powered by a small gasoline engine
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game