variants: or less commonly or
Definition of ultra-premium
: of an extremely high quality or the highest quality ultra-premium wines … an informal tequila tasting to determine the subtle differences between the premium, superpremium and ultrapremium classes …— Constance Hay, Washington Times, 1 May 2002
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game