variants: or less commonly or
Definition of ultra-premium
: of an extremely high quality or the highest quality ultra-premium wines … an informal tequila tasting to determine the subtle differences between the premium, superpremium and ultrapremium classes …— Constance Hay, Washington Times, 1 May 2002
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game